Strategic expertise for property owners and investors that maximizes asset awareness, stabilizes occupancy through leasing and tenant retention, achieves optimal rents, and enhances investment value.
- Strategic Asset Analysis
- Comprehensive Property Positioning
- Broker Relationship Campaigns
- Prospective Tenant Analysis and Canvassing Programs
- Letter of Intent and Lease Negotiation
- Client reporting on activity, market intelligence, trends, and more
- Coordination of additional services including project management, property management, sustainability consulting, capital markets (investment sales, financing, and analysis), and appraisal
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
Unique teams, best resources – Integrated approach incorporates optimal professional expertise for long-term, asset-specific solutions.
Asset strategies enhanced by multi-service support – Knowledge and track record of collaborative service platform enables best-in-class practices and implementation of proven successful strategies.
Global Reach – Multi-pronged marketing leverages reach and relationships of both local project teams and the global organization for maximum market exposure.
Accountability – Metrics for financial performance, operational efficiency, service delivery, and risk mitigation ensure real estate creates value and aligns with the client’s investment objectives.
Results-focused creativity – Strategies that speak to the needs of today’s tenants and position assets for premium pricing.
Strategic partnership – Activities that ensure real estate contributes both to client success and overall asset performance.
PROTECTING AND IMPROVING ASSET VALUE BY MINIMIZING OPERATING COSTS, IMPROVING EFFICIENCIES, AND ENHANCING THE TENANT EXPERIENCE.
Comprehensive property management services throughout the lifecycle of a real estate asset for corporate, institutional, and private commercial real estate investors.
- Accounting and Financial Management – Our institutional-grade accounting platform provides the highest level of security and accuracy, and the flexibility to fit your unique reporting needs.
- Asset Resolution – Our resolution services group delivers tailored solutions for underperforming real estate assets. Our relationships with investors and capital sources, fluency in legal policy, and focus on understanding the uniqueness of each asset contribute to a smooth receivership, stabilization, and maximum return on our clients’ investment.
- Business Continuity Management – Our program prepares our property management professionals to anticipate natural, man-made, and technology-related hazards and respond to a broad range of emergency situations that have the potential to adversely affect our clients’ assets, business operations, and personnel.
- Construction Management – Our project managers, engineers, and construction managers work with architects and designers to develop and build flexible space that enhances productivity, attracts and retains talent, and meets financial and operational goals.
- Contract and Vendor Management – We leverage the scale of our management portfolio and strong vendor relationships to effectively negotiate contracts that drive cost savings without sacrificing product or service quality.
- Due Diligence – Cushman & Wakefield provides a rigorous due diligence process to ensure quality, accurate, and comprehensive information is provided to decision makers.
- Engineering Operations – Cushman & Wakefield’s proactive approach to engineering operations mitigates risk and liability across all client portfolios by reducing operating costs, extending building system life, and enhancing facility reliability.
- Lease Compliance and Administration – Our property managers receive extensive training in lease language and administration to ensure provisions of each lease are followed carefully, notices are served promptly, and costs are allocated correctly.
- Property Management – Focused on driving value in each building, our property and account managers work to minimize operating costs, maximize efficiency and tenant services, and protect the value of each asset.
- Risk Management – Our team of risk professionals offer owners expertise in enterprise risk management, corporate governance, insurance, and insurance claims handling to protect their assets.
- Sustainability and Energy Management – We use the triple bottom line as our guiding principle— the impact of the facility on people, the environment, and company profitability—to define our sustainability offerings.
- Training and Development – Cushman & Wakefield professionals are provided a challenging and rewarding work environment with a multitude of training and development opportunities to enhance their skills and facilitate career growth.
- Transitions and Quality Control – Cushman & Wakefield’s dedicated Transitions & Quality Control (TQC) team facilitates the seamless transition of new assets into our platform by providing compliance oversight, quality control, and technology support.
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
- Accurate, Timely Reporting A collaborative approach between property managers and accountants delivers financial reports that drive sound business decisions.
- Mitigation of Risk and Liability Proactive maintenance and operational improvements ensure safe, comfortable, and productive work environments.
- Significant Cost Savings Project managers consistently deliver 10% to 15% construction cost savings, while sustainability experts gain clients 5% to 10% in energy cost savings.
- Consistent Service Delivery Delivered with consistency across geographies, our management professionals apply proven processes and procedures to ensure service excellence and optimum asset performance.
- Innovative Technology Solutions The development and use of cutting-edge technology streamlines business operations, enhances service delivery, creates bottom-line savings, and positively impacts the environment.
DELIVERING REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS THAT MOVE THE NEEDLE ON BUSINESS STRATEGY AND GOALS.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services professionals deliver real estate solutions to move the needle on your business strategy and goals, from reducing operational costs to making your workforce more engaged and productive.
Operating across 250 offices in more than 60 countries, we collaborate with the industry’s top professionals supported by leading technology and research to ensure consistent results. We build enduring relationships by making our team an extension of your business, aligned with your goals and committed to maximizing bottom-line performance.
- Facilities Management – Our industry-leading platform and professionals reduce operational costs, improve service consistency, and ensure compliance with all standards and requirements.
Asset and life cycle management | Business continuity planning | Energy management | Financial planning and management | Occupational health and safety | Strategic sourcing and vendor management
- Portfolio administration – Our advanced systems and dedicated professionals ensure smooth-running processes for administration of portfolios.
Critical date notification | Expense review, audit, and recovery services | Landlord and tenant management | Lease abstraction | Lease and portfolio analytics and reporting
- Project and development services – From complex new developments to day-to-day move management, our platform and expertise ensure on-time, under-budget execution with no surprises.
Design and concept planning | Development | Move management | Program, project, and construction management | Procurement and bid management | Reinstatement management
- Strategic Consulting – Our expertise in areas such as workplace strategy, change management, and portfolio optimization helps clients win new talent and achieve strategic goals.
Business solutions | Location advisory and labor analytics | Portfolio strategy | Sustainability advisory | Workplace strategy
- Transaction Management – From leases to property acquisitions and dispositions, Cushman & Wakefield advises and executes on optimal strategies in alignment with a client’s organizational goals.
Acquisitions and dispositions | Lease renewals and rent reviews | Lease restructuring and surrenders | Transaction strategy and planning | Valuations
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
Flexibility – We develop occupancy and logistics strategies that adapt easily to changes in business strategy.
Operational cost savings – We find efficiencies to enhance service quality while reducing operational and occupancy costs.
Speed and consistency – Our platform and technology ensure projects, transactions, and administrative processes stay on track with dependable results, every time.
Talent attraction and productivity – Optimizing workplace location, design, and amenities will attract the best employees and create an environment for them to do their best work.
Project & Development Services
WE COLLABORATE WITH CLIENTS TO PROVIDE AN END-TO-END PROCESS THAT MAXIMIZES TOTAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS.
Effective collaboration with owners and investors on new developments and capital expenditures, and occupiers on workspace strategy, tenant improvements, move management and sustainability practices.
- Program, project and construction management
- Development services and master planning advisory
- Procurement and bid management
- Schedule and budget management
- Cost consultancy and value engineering
- Space and occupancy planning
- Move management
- Workplace consultancy
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
Holistic Approach – We work with clients to develop and execute an inclusive, end-to-end process to maximize total workplace environments.
Dedicated Project Teams – By relying on Cushman & Wakefield’s proven processes, technology investments, and superior talent, clients can streamline internal staffing while focusing time and energy on their core businesses.
Flexibility – Flexible staffing models help clients scale projects to reflect changes in business strategy.
Depth, Speed, and Consistency – Access to global resources, experience, and best-in-class technology ensures consistent processes and standards across locations, accurate timetables for delivery, and dependable results.
Operational Cost Savings – We find efficiencies to enhance service quality while reducing operational and occupancy costs.
GREATER DIVERSITY AND MORE BENCH STRENGTH MEAN MORE INFORMED, CREATIVE SOLUTIONS.
Occupancy solutions that align needs with business strategy, financial goals, and operational objectives, and make real estate an asset that attracts and retains talent, promotes creativity and collaboration, and supports the company brand and mission.
- Strategic Consulting
- Occupancy Workplace Strategy
- Acquisitions, Dispositions, and Build-to-suits
- Market, Demographic, and Labor Analysis
- Lease Restructuring; Subleasing Services
- Lease Auditing
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
Creative, market-savvy teams – Experienced advisors, supported by a global platform, provide in-depth market knowledge, create leverage with landlords, and engage in creative approaches to discover and evaluate options.
Maximum value through analytics – We achieve flexible and functional solutions for every client on every requirement. Occupancy strategies, market analyses, and site selections are backed by financial modeling that demonstrates value, ensures understanding of the impact of decisions, and empowers clients.
Unique insight, strategic perspective – Local researchers and brokers, coupled with global insight, services, and expertise, help clients understand real estate dynamics. By evaluating the financial position of properties and landlords, we present options that suit needs, maximize leverage, and minimize risk and cost.
Advantages of a multi-disciplined platform – Our owner/investor services benefit occupier clients by providing information on business drivers, negotiating tactics, and property opportunities. This insight results in informed and productive strategies as well as optimal market timing.
THROUGH THE EXPERTISE OF MORE THAN 1,750 PROFESSIONALS IN NEARLY 150 OFFICES, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD’S VALUATION & ADVISORY GROUP PROVIDES SOPHISTICATED ADVICE ON REAL ESTATE EQUITY AND DEBT DECISIONS TO CLIENTS ON A WORLDWIDE SCALE.
Our capabilities span valuation and advisory services relating to acquisition, disposition, financing, litigation, and financial reporting, and 17 practice groups deliver real estate strategies and solutions to clients with unique operational, technical and business requirements. Access to real-time market data, the insights of Cushman & Wakefield’s leasing, research and capital markets experts, and the experience derived from more than 35 years of operation ensure the application of best practices and proven, successful methodologies. In 2017, the group completed assignments involving more than 240,890 properties valued at over $3.74 trillion.
- Appraisal management – We provide expertise in all areas of appraisal management and administration including bidding, engaging, and reviewing appraisal reports, compliance, third-party appraiser selection, risk analysis, and property inspections. Services range from single-property appraisal reviews to major portfolio consulting engagements. Our senior professionals combine broad-based appraisal experience with banking expertise, including in-depth regulatory knowledge. This ensures that the process is performed in accordance with industry and regulatory standards, including the requirements for appraiser independence and unbiased analysis.
- Diligence advisory – The Diligence Advisory Group specializes in acquisition due diligence, underwriting for debt and equity investments, internal credit/risk management analysis, strategic bank advisory, and an array of services specifically designed to meet the investment strategies of our clients. Our projects encompass underwriting and transaction management for CRE participants across the spectrum and up and down the capital stack. Our seasoned professionals leverage the larger Cushman & Wakefield knowledge capital when advising clients on complex debt and equity investment decisions and, with access to real time market data and global insights, our DAG professionals are equipped with boots-on-the-ground knowledge allowing us to identify emerging trends and surface potential risks for lenders and investors.
- Dispute analysis and litigation support – Our group is comprised of individuals with expertise in real property and business valuation, economics, finance, statistical and financial modeling, forensic and fraud investigations, damage calculations involving contamination and toxic tort matters, partnership disputes, and other types of commercial litigation.
- Financial reporting – With exceptional credentials, industry knowledge, and unparalleled talent, our professionals are uniquely qualified to address financial reporting and related issues on both a national and international basis. We provide services for financial reporting purposes, such as fair value, purchase price allocation, and fresh start accounting, which adhere to applicable standards including U.S. GAAP and IFRS, as well as country-specific compliance. We provide robust advice, C-level interaction and consulting, and peer-to-peer review.
- Property Tax Services – Our team is a network of professionals with the jurisdictional and valuation expertise needed to provide exceptional tax savings results. We have built a reputation for excellence in understanding the unique complexities of all property types. Through our extensive experience, we have developed specialized knowledge of local processes and unique jurisdictional procedures. As your trusted advisor, the Property Tax Services team can handle every aspect of property tax administration and management.
- Valuation/Portfolio valuation – In today’s investment climate, it is crucial that investors, lenders, and occupiers understand the value of their assets. We specialize in providing appraisal services for corporations, institutional investors, advisors, and lenders on critical equity and debt investment decisions. We have extensive experience with multi-property portfolios. Portfolio assignments are coordinated by our Portfolio Valuation team and backed by our proprietary web-based appraisal management platform. This platform acts as a “collaborative environment” where the client and our teams share information about each assignment, including a summary of our values, assumptions and conclusions, and electronic copies of each appraisal report.
The Cushman & Wakefield Edge
- 17 different asset class practice groups for clients with unique operational, technical and business requirements
- Consistent delivery across multi-market client portfolios
- Timely delivery of value conclusions
- Compliance with financial regulatory requirements
- Valuations based on access to constantly updated market information